• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coalition of the willing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    6 to 1. 6 TO FREAKING 1

They can have a deal!!! At 6 to FREAKING 1!

Cleggs party is going to screw up the whole of the UK.

We have another election coming people!!!!! Labour + Liberal <326.

Simple maths AtW that even a moron like you can work out!!!!!!!!

Comment

What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Shutit you klown.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Labour are desperate. So desperate that they'll agree to anything. Of course, they've agreed to it before, but this time they're fooked!

Conservatives are sticking to principles. Liberals = bedwetters. Labour = Union gobtulipes. Tories = Cash rich contractors.

Hmmmm, so now the tories announce they will "go the extra mile" on AV. Sticking to principles and not desperate at all, obviously.

I'm surprised at the tories sense of entitlement. Its not like them at all.......
          Last edited by Pickle2; 10 May 2010, 20:28.
          The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            "Asked if the Tories would support a referendum on AV if it was proposed by Labour, Hague said Labour was proposing introducing AV without a referendum.

Hague said, under the Tory plans, Tories would be free to campaign against AV in a referendum."

Source: General election 2010

--------

So, Tories (as I thought) offered just referendum (probably long time away to ensure Lib Dems don't split off), and will be able to campaign against it!

Well, I'd say we are going to have Lab-Lib Govt soon.
            I'm not surprised Stalin got away with torturing, raping, maiming and murdering millions of your people, the democratic process in this country seems, I might say, foreign to you.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              I'm not surprised Stalin got away with torturing, raping, maiming and murdering millions of your people, the democratic process in this country seems, I might say, foreign to you.
              Stalin had probably more electoral legitimacy than Gordon Brown.

Comment

Working...
              X