• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have Dundee and Mailman went Milan?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix
    COME ON! Are you gonna say that BURTON ALBION's manager Mr Clough is better than Sven etc etc cos they got a draw with Man Ure in the cup?
    No - unlike Albion Wigan actually managed to get from gutters and stay pretty high in Premiership playing with cheap team - they have feck all money to buy players, YET, they managed to play very well against overpriced players that are so typical to Premiership. This means that the manager is good - he shown sustained results over more games than Sven managed so far.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      No - this logic means that CURRENT player that PLAYED in world cup already have nothing to complain about, if they don't like new manager then can STFU and pack bags and let others play.

DOn't understand what you are getting at!
      The Press is all about truth?
      Sven is not the man for the job (even though England have qualified)?
      Players shouldn't demind better pay if they are really good at there job?
      Wigan would win the World Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        No - unlike Albion Wigan actually managed to get from gutters and stay pretty high in Premiership playing with cheap team - they have feck all money to buy players, YET, they managed to play very well against overpriced players that are so typical to Premiership. This means that the manager is good - he shown sustained results over more games than Sven managed so far.

Yet again you make no sense!!!!
        FFS SUnderland are givving everyone a game and play quite well, but they have 6 Fuc*ing points!!!!!!!

Comment

FS SUnderland are givving everyone a game and play quite well, but they have 6 Fuc*ing points!!!!!!!
          I am not talking about Sunderland I am talking about Wigan which is clearly playing better.

Comment

DOn't understand what you are getting at!
            Then try to start reading slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              I am not talking about Sunderland I am talking about Wigan which is clearly playing better.
              Forgive me but will you keep to the same argument!
              You made an example of Wigan as a team with low resource!!
              What do you think Wigan will win by the end of the season?? You muppet!

Comment

What do you think Wigan will win by the end of the season?? You muppet!
                My respect.

Comment

Roflmao

Originally posted by AtW
                  My respect.
                  Whooo, hooo.
                  Un-*******-believable. No wonder you believe the Notw!!!!!
                  Why not?

Comment

Working...
                  X