• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have Dundee and Mailman went Milan?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix
    But if you said the above and they didn't print it ....would you still say fair play??.......Of course you wouldn't!
    And what they will print -- heavily doctored photo of 14 year old who looks 18 and then say that I liked the girl? And claim I am paedefile? Heck, they would have to pay a lot upon court decision!

Comment

Don't be stupid alexei

the paper would print a picture of the girl in her school uniform, not the picture you were shown.
      Why not?

Comment

You really don't live in the real world do you?
        You think that the good guy always wins, and believe everything you read in the paper.......

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
          the paper would print a picture of the girl in her school uniform, not the picture you were shown.
          Perhaps it would be wise then not to answer questions about girls or boys shown on a photographs - very simple sacrifice for me to make if I were to become a big enough figure who earns £5 mln a year. In fact I would have 24/7 video/audio footage of all I do to use as evidence against anybody who would try to fk me up by distorting private conversation, which I would have very few indeed - a low price to pay for high office.

But lets not look at hypothetical scenarios - Sven is not denying anything that he said, he does not say it was taken out of context - this makes me think that the paper printed things exactly as is.

Comment

Jesus Alexei

what an innocent you are.
            Oh well, I suppose somebody's got to vote NL.
            Oh, no, they just make it up anyway don't they.
            Why not?

Comment

I am not going to vote NL even though I kind of owe them the fact that I got work visa and ultimately was allowed to settle permanently.

You seem to have run out of arguements - I stated my opinion that the manager of Wigan is better than Sven because Wigan actual shown what can be down with bugger all money in a very competitive tournament. I doubt Wigan's manager would decline offer to lead national team - and if Beckham won't like it then its his problem.

Comment

Atw: Why do you want to go out with a 14 year old?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  I am not going to vote NL even though I kind of owe them the fact that I got work visa and ultimately was allowed to settle permanently.

lem.
                  There's another one to add to the "1001 reasons not to vote NL"
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by ALM
                    Atw: Why do you want to go out with a 14 year old?
                    I did not say I want, and I actually don't want and never wanted - claiming to the contrary is either slander or libel. In the court of law the burden of proof will be on you - are you confident that you can make it there?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                      I did not say I want, and I actually don't want and never wanted - claiming to the contrary is either slander or libel. In the court of law the burden of proof will be on you - are you confident that you can make it there?
                      is that a NO then?
                      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Working...
                      X