• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nostalgia: UK house price growth 'quickens'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nostalgia: UK house price growth 'quickens'

Anyone hankering for good old days of CUK feel free to join in on this thread.

House price inflation across the UK has picked up pace in the year to November, according to a report from the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister (ODPM). The annual rate of house price growth was 2.5% in November, up from 1.8% in the previous month.

UK house price growth 'quickens'
    After all, we've got to encourage people to keep releasing that equity so they can spend, spend, spend.

In Wales the inflation rate in fell from 8.8% to 6.5% and in Scotland the rate fell from 9.3% to 8.9%.
    This is sobering if not disturbing news.

I have instructed my accountant to reduce all of the servants incomes at Pruffock Mansions in Hamilton acciordingly to offset this blow.

If this trend continues I may have to contemplate selling the yacht, HMS Offshore.

Another fine mess Mr Blair.

Comment

Forget HMS Offshore, Alf, you'd best get on the blower to HMS Ocean Finance. Gordon Brown's got an economy he's counting on you to prop up.

Comment

Working...
      X