• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spit in my face would yeh!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That fracas made me laugh, it was so cartoonish.
    The BNP guy taunted the youths, got spat on, then lost it.
    All as bad as each other whatevr their race, the chav classes, I find.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      That fracas made me laugh, it was so cartoonish.
      The BNP guy taunted the youths, got spat on, then lost it.
      All as bad as each other whatevr their race, the chav classes, I find.
      Overall I'd say that the BNP guy was the one in the wrong here. The youths could reasonably argue provocation for the spitting and the BNP chap's response was certainly not proportional.

If any of the anti-bnp groups get their act together and get a decent lawyer involved they could certainly make a case against the BNP guy for Assault and possibly Actual Bodily Harm.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Overall I'd say that the BNP guy was the one in the wrong here. The youths could reasonably argue provocation for the spitting and the BNP chap's response was certainly not proportional.

If any of the anti-bnp groups get their act together and get a decent lawyer involved they could certainly make a case against the BNP guy for Assault and possibly Actual Bodily Harm.
        Dont be such a bedwetter! Of course it's proportional.

Someone spat in my face I'd be doing the Cha Cha on their head!

The problem with kids today is they think they can go around and do whatever they please with no consequences, complete disregard! Lads deserved to get smacked in the mouth.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Where's the poll?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Where's the poll?
            Why? Do these dirty Eastern Europeans want some as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
              Do you really mean condone??
              I think it was a little joke, a play on words (condone sounds a bit like condemn, but has the opposite meaning in this case).

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Dont be such a bedwetter! Of course it's proportional.

Someone spat in my face I'd be doing the Cha Cha on their head!

The problem with kids today is they think they can go around and do whatever they please with no consequences, complete disregard! Lads deserved to get smacked in the mouth.
                Not in the eyes of the law it isn't.

Spitting is technically assault ( or battery ) but causes no physical harm. Assault Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm is a different, and more serious offense, with more serious penalties.

If you did beat someone up for spitting at you, espicially if you had previously provoked them as in this case, you'd be far more likely to end up facing serious charges than they would.

How would you respond if someone taunted you in the street and then started shoving you around when you confronted them about it?
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                  I think it was a little joke, a play on words (condone sounds a bit like condemn, but has the opposite meaning in this case).
                  Its MF we are talking talking about............ so "joke", "play on words"........ Mmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Not in the eyes of the law it isn't.

Spitting is technically assault ( or battery ) but causes no physical harm. Assault Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm is a different, and more serious offense, with more serious penalties.

If you did beat someone up for spitting at you, espicially if you had previously provoked them as in this case, you'd be far more likely to end up facing serious charges than they would.

How would you respond if someone taunted you in the street and then started shoving you around when you confronted them about it?
                    Well I wouldnt spit in their face to start with. I'd probably beat a hasty retreat if there was loads of them, get my car, drive back round and knock one of them over and then drive off!

But I wouldnt spit.

Comment

lol that was entertaining.....idiots even when they were approaching bob of the bnp he was saying to them "we outtnumber you" but since the camera was on them they didnt want to chicken out, and got jumped

poor lad on the floor was getting bib bobs fat leg and some other chav on the side too.

Comment

Working...
                      X