• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Selling my London flat but how to sell without the use of an estate agent ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take it, it's easterhouse or castlemilk then ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
      And i'm buying this month! Are you in G41 (shawalnds is preferred), G11, G12, or maybe merchant city? 1/2 bedroom?

Serious BTW, it's cash offers, so not wanting over priced nonsense. PM ...

Yes G41 and possibly the nicest 1-bed in Polloksheilds

PM sent
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
        And i'm buying this month! Are you in G41 (shawalnds is preferred), G11, G12, or maybe merchant city? 1/2 bedroom?

Serious BTW, it's cash offers, so not wanting over priced nonsense. PM ...
        Oh Dear.................there goes the neighbourhood!!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I'm currently selling my 3 bed BTL flat in London to buy two 3 bed BTL houses on the South Coast. That's the plan anyway. First viewings at the weekend.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            I'm currently selling my 3 bed BTL flat in London to buy two 3 bed BTL houses on the South Coast. That's the plan anyway. First viewings at the weekend.
            Where?

Comment

Came across Goldscmidt and Howland <mod snipped URL> recently. Have no experience working with them though.

anyways i'm considering selling my flat WITH estate agents as it really saves a lot of time and nerves so..

Comment

Working...
              X