• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not sensible behaviour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sensible behaviour

Are Muslims mad? Discuss
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

can't you throw stones from a distance?

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon

Sounds like an aborted idea for "It's a Knockout" all that's missing is Pakistan playing the joker on the next stoning run and Stuart Hall wetting himself trying to commentate....

Comment

Ok thats it now I am getting really pi$$ed , I have had to trawl through one posting that desecrates the holy virtues of christianity and now someone is having a pop at islam. Your in for some serious and painful retribution buddy!

Expect several lightning bolts to siultaniously hit all of you.

If nothing happens then it could be that my god is in a forgiving mood right now so count yourselves lucky.

(please will everyone stand still and remove any rubber footware whilst this fatwah is being issued.)

Comment

Out of 2 million people, 289 would have probably died of natural causes during their trip.

Comment

Why don't we send all our muslim radicals there, even at taxpayers expense, and make sure they have lots of bulky luggage (Chain and Ball). They could die happy and go to paradise and we would be rid of them at a very cheap price.
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
            X