• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ITIL V3 Service management

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do what NLUK suggests and have a search...

Let's see some of that famous initiative in action...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Are we aiming for definite drinks next Tuesday then?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Are we aiming for definite drinks next Tuesday then?
        Aye - If I can find you

Cojak has to wear lycra though. I will reciprocate and wear my Body attack spandex.

Comment

I think that's a real possibility.

The smallest group I've been in was 1, but tell Zip and that'll double to 2, I might make it 3...

and Wilmsloooooooooooowwwwww!
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            Aye - If I can find you

Cojak has to wear lycra though. I will reciprocate and wear my Body attack spandex.
            Oh sh!t, no!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              Aye - If I can find you

Lycra and spandex - sooo '80s, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                I think that's a real possibility.

The smallest group I've been in was 1, but tell Zip and that'll double to 2, I might make it 3...

and Wilmsloooooooooooowwwwww!
                I thought I would never see this, CJ and Wilm getting together for a drink and wearing their respective sports suits. I might pop in just to take a picture. A pciture is worth a thousand words.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  I thought I would never see this, CJ and Wilm getting together for a drink and wearing their respective sports suits. I might pop in just to take a picture. A pciture is worth a thousand words.
                  Picture already available here.

Comment

Pictures of Wilmslow have been known to crash people's phones, be wary!
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Your first thought is indeed correct...

Comment

Working...
                      X