• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mens Watch Recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    I'd guess it displays the correct time atleast twice each day?
    Nope, because it isn't stopped - all of the time...

Comment

my watch went to be repaired at the weekend. since i feel naked without a watch and i'm wearing an "s g startime" that cost me €7.50 in turkey last summer. breitling my arse.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        my watch went to be repaired at the weekend. since i feel naked without a watch and i'm wearing an "s g startime" that cost me €7.50 in turkey last summer. breitling my arse.
        Mine is a lovely "Rolex" with a pinky/oystery face... £20 in Bangkok... works when it feels like it but I love it..
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I personally have a couple of Raymond Weils. One was an 18th present from my mother and the other i bought myself because i deserved a treat, you can get a nice one for about £600, little above what you said initially. I've got a "tango" with a black strap, classic looking without being too fancy.

If money was no object it would be a breitling or a baume and merc, stunning

Comment

Originally posted by MarkOD View Post
            I personally have a couple of Raymond Weils. One was an 18th present from my mother and the other i bought myself because i deserved a treat, you can get a nice one for about £600, little above what you said initially. I've got a "tango" with a black strap, classic looking without being too fancy.
            Is that the one with the resin strap ?

Comment

Bought a Tag in Dublin on a weekend away - 880punts - my first contract invoice in 1997 - when I was at AIRBUS.

What's import duty?

'appy daze...

I thought that was all the money in the world.

T

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                I use the clock on my iPhone, look at the clock on my PC, or check the clock in the canteen. Even my car has a clock. Don't see the need for one really.
                WHS. I don't do jewellery.

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                  I use the clock on my iPhone, look at the clock on my PC, or check the clock in the canteen. Even my car has a clock. Don't see the need for one really.
                  Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
                  WHS. I don't do jewellery.
                  Anyone else see an irony in an iPhone user decrying frippery?

Comment

I have an Omega Seamaster with black facia - none of this tacky 007 crap on her either.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Its got to be a Rado (also buy a matching gold chain) if you want the full DimPrawn, Stavros Flatley look. Remember also that your car loudspeakers should be more expensive than your car and the whole car-loudspeakers combi should be more expensive than your house.
                      WHS.

Comment

Working...
                      X