• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I feel sick

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix
    Sickening indeed...But why are you feeling so sick Chico?
    Surely your God forgives these people?
    Joking aside, that is a interesting point you raise. Perhaps you could clear this up for us Chico. Would the individual guilty of rape be forgiven his sins if he embraced baby Jesus?

Comment

Originally posted by ALM
      Joking aside, that is a interesting point you raise. Perhaps you could clear this up for us Chico. Would the individual guilty of rape be forgiven his sins if he embraced baby Jesus?
      I think Chico is in the "eye for an eye" brigade....so I would imagine he would shaft them?

Comment

I think Chico is in the "eye for an eye" brigade....so I would imagine he would shaft them?
        Actually Chico is in the "I'm going to poke your eye out in case you poke mine out some time in the future" brigade.
        I'm Spartacus.

Comment

sad thing is they would probably enjoy it
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
            Actually Chico is in the "I'm going to poke your eye out in case you poke mine out some time in the future" brigade.
            SO he will shag you before you shag someone your not meant to?

Comment

SO he will shag you before you shag someone your not meant to?
              Not if he values his life, he won't. The dirty bastard.
              I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Well to be fair

Originally posted by ALM
                I presume that most catholics would agree the baby was asking for it, being born full of sin and damned to hell forever anyway. (Spit)
                Why not?

Comment

Working...
                X