• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: I feel sick

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I feel sick"

Collapse

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Well to be fair

Originally posted by ALM
    Joking aside, that is a interesting point you raise. Perhaps you could clear this up for us Chico. Would the individual guilty of rape be forgiven his sins if he embraced baby Jesus?
    I presume that most catholics would agree the baby was asking for it, being born full of sin and damned to hell forever anyway. (Spit)

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    SO he will shag you before you shag someone your not meant to?
    Not if he values his life, he won't. The dirty bastard.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus
    Actually Chico is in the "I'm going to poke your eye out in case you poke mine out some time in the future" brigade.
    SO he will shag you before you shag someone your not meant to?

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    I think Chico is in the "eye for an eye" brigade....so I would imagine he would shaft them?
    sad thing is they would probably enjoy it

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    I think Chico is in the "eye for an eye" brigade....so I would imagine he would shaft them?
    Actually Chico is in the "I'm going to poke your eye out in case you poke mine out some time in the future" brigade.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by ALM
    Joking aside, that is a interesting point you raise. Perhaps you could clear this up for us Chico. Would the individual guilty of rape be forgiven his sins if he embraced baby Jesus?

Leave a comment:

• ALM
    replied
    Sickening indeed...But why are you feeling so sick Chico?
    Surely your God forgives these people?

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Feeling sick?

Originally posted by Chico

A 12 week old baby!!! 12 weeks!!! What type of society have we become?
    Sickening indeed...But why are you feeling so sick Chico?
    Surely your God forgives these people?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    AtW

yes I would feel very bad being killed for something I know I didnt do

on the other hand I would be pretty ****** pissed off being killed for something I HAD done

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    Tell me again why we don't have the death sentence in this country.
    Because:

1) mistakes happened in the past and innocents were killed - how would you feel being killed for something YOU KNOW you did not commit?

2) life sentence is worse than quick death.

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    The guy is going to get such a beating in prison, if not killed

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    I don't know what the point of this post is, although I can guess. I would just like to point out that some of the worst child abusers in history have been so-called Christians. Do some research.
    Your guess was wrong, the original point of this thread had nothing to do with religion.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I don't know what the point of this post is, although I can guess. I would just like to point out that some of the worst child abusers in history have been so-called Christians. Do some research.
    I think this post was an attempt by Chico to show us how pious he is by letting us know that something has offended his sensibilities.

So come on everyone, let's give Chico a pat on the back and a round of applause for being such an all round great guy and model of society.

Churchill - In "Just in case you didn't realise it, tongue in cheek" mode!

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    don't know what the point of this post is?

It's a bulletin board. Gobtulipes log on and spout to amuse themselves or to vent their frustration or just to pass the time.
    Errm, is that enough?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X