• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man U vs Bayern

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Chill out luvvie... I was just saying!! It's just when they are doing it right outside my office window, it's bloody annoying.

Not being "English" I can't possibly take offence to your comment
    At least it was the friendly huns this time, there was not 150,000 of them pissing all over the street, singing the sash and beating up the coppers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
      Indeed. The Irish can never be accused of singing loudly in the streets
      But if they were Irish, I wouldn't have been afraid of shouting out the window for them to shut the f3ck up!!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Fergie also had a bit of a moan about the fact that the German "sprinted" over to get the lad sent off.

Come on Fergie - you started all this hounding the ref ages ago

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          At least it was the friendly huns this time, there was not 150,000 of them pissing all over the street, singing the sash and beating up the coppers.
          Those times are past now, and in the past they must remain!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            very good churchy

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              very good churchy
              Cheers!

Comment

My missus was translator/interpretor/steward for the massed hordes of Zenit fans at the game to which I think you allude.

Her role, should she have chosen to accept it, was to tell several thousand pissed-up russkies that they can't stand up, can't smoke and can't drink within sight of the pitch.....

Comment

Manchester has a lot to be thankful to both the Germans and the Irish as both brought a large amount of redevelopment to the city!
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    My missus was translator/interpretor/steward for the massed hordes of Zenit fans at the game to which I think you allude.

Her role, should she have chosen to accept it, was to tell several thousand pissed-up russkies that they can't stand up, can't smoke and can't drink within sight of the pitch.....
                    I wasn't alluding to any particular game, just providing a(n untypically for me) measured response to Minestrone's bigoted rant.

(It's a line from "Flower of Scotland")

Comment

Bloody hell - you and Minestrone being civil to each other? Crikey... what next?
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X