• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Went to the Natural History Museum today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure the things on display are good, marred only by the evolution storytelling descriptions which are there to brainwash children away from the truth and glory of God's creation.

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
      I'm sure the things on display are good, marred only by the evolution storytelling descriptions which are there to brainwash children away from the truth and glory of God's creation.
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I used to love going to the Natural history museum when you had to pay, on a weekend like this, hardly anyone would be there (also no small children, which was an added bonus).
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Where the hell did i put that can of troll repellant?

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            Where the hell did i put that can of troll repellant?
            Its under the sink next to the empty can of WD40 and baby bio

HTH

Comment

When someone tells me they have ape ancestry I just giggle to myself these days. It's funny what people wish for.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                What a spiffing, jam-packed place it is too!

Too busy to see the dinosaurs but everything else was brill.

I'm working tomorrow, but hoping to hit the British Museum on Wednesday (hopefully it'll be a bit less busy).
                Cannot remember much about the Natural History Museum since it has been years since I have been there.

But the British Museum is a great place for whoever is interested in relics. I personally recommend the Ancient Greek section and the Egypt section.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

When someone tells me they have ape ancestry I just giggle to myself these days. It's funny what people wish for.
                  Nothing wrong in having your own theories in the evolution of life. After all why should we take what the experts say as gospel ?

What's your personal view on how mankind evolved?
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    Nothing wrong in having your own theories in the evolution of life. After all why should we take what the experts say as gospel ?

What's your personal view on how mankind evolved?
                    We all come from Adam and Eve. Go ask evolutionists if there was an Adam and Eve. You will get nonsensical answers such as 'humans come from a tribe of 3000 people'. OK, and where did those 3000 people come from? They don't know. Full of bs.

Common sense and all observations ever made confirm that human beings come from... human beings.

Comment

We all come from Adam and Eve. Go ask evolutionists if there was an Adam and Eve. You will get nonsensical answers such as 'humans come from a tribe of 3000 people'. OK, and where did those 3000 people come from? They don't know. Full of bs.

Common sense and all observations ever made confirm that human beings come from... human beings.
                      Must..... not.........feed.....troll...........

Comment

Working...
                      X