• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC bias

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    No it hasn't. You can't believe what you read in the Mail you know.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-BBC-News.html

read the article and make up your own mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-BBC-News.html

read the article and make up your own mind.
      That's the article that is refuted in the article I linked to

As I said, you can't believe what you read in the Mail.

EDIT: as you probably can't be bothered to read anything that doesn't confirm your existing opinion, I'll point out just one of the blatant lies in the Mail report: it claims to have a leaked report from a secret meeting. The meeting in question was in fact streamed live on the web to the general public.
      Last edited by NickFitz; 3 April 2010, 16:59.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        No it hasn't. You can't believe what you read in the Mail you know.
        Wasn't in the Daily Mail. The BBC admitted it's bias on the BBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Mango View Post
          Wasn't in the Daily Mail. The BBC admitted it's bias on the BBC.
          When they start including actual quotes from people, you know you are onto something fairly pukka.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            When they start including actual quotes from people, you know you are onto something fairly pukka.
            The BBC does studies on itself. On one BBC report on TV they admitted a minor left wing bias. The bias they said was because most of the programme makers and presenters were LEFT WING. In other words they could not help themselves.

The report writers recommended trying to correct the bias. I haven't seen much evidence that this policey is working.

Comment

Working...
            X