• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's Time To Sack The New Mods

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
    Yep and indeed the Russian, but we knew he wouldn't stay away. - Chef hope this is going into your summary...
    It was obvious that AtW and Sasguru would be back (although I have no doubt that those entities were posting under sockies anyway), such dedicated trolls can't be removed short of permanently closing the board. The only thing either of those could do to surprise me would be to add some value.

I'm pleased FaQQer and EO have returned although I'm not convinced that EO post was done by EO as it seems very out of character.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      I'm not convinced that EO post was done by EO as it seems very out of character.
      Yep, there was no

Imposter!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Yep, there was no

Imposter!
        Good spot!

Definitely an imposter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Yep, there was no

Imposter!
          probably because he was being deadly serious.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            It was obvious that AtW and Sasguru would be back (although I have no doubt that those entities were posting under sockies anyway), such dedicated trolls can't be removed short of permanently closing the board. The only thing either of those could do to surprise me would be to add some value.

I'm pleased FaQQer and EO have returned although I'm not convinced that EO post was done by EO as it seems very out of character.
            Please let me know when you add some value, cretin
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Even if last nights shennanigans were an April fools joke (it wasn't April 1st yesterday BTW)
              They have proved biased, childish, cliquey and humourless. And that's just for starters.
              It pains me to say this, but AtW was right.
              Oh and I forgot to add the biggest crime of all for mods: a complete lack of judgement.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
              X