• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Internet dating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    How have you found it?

Only signed up a couple of days ago, but, not haviing much luck so far!

I am 36, got emails from women aged 48, 49 and 50 who are commutable, a contry music fan my age who is calorifically challenged and still living at home, plus marriage proposal from Russia.

Very entertaining, but not fulfilling my lurve needs!

Maybe my profile needs fettling.

Give me your profile ideas.......
    they are only 12yrs older than you!!.....your more likely to score with them
    than some younger fit bird living in wilmslow. go for it not guts no glory.

Comment

depends what you are looking for? When the first Mrs Woo left me I got loads of nob action from the internet. Tell them what they want to hear, get the goodies then off you merrily go. Marvellous plan indeed Woo!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        a contry music fan
        Was that you or the swear filter being cautious?

I had a go at it once - utter utter tulipe all the women on there seemed to be filling in the profile saying how much they loved soap operas and cats - as if these are desirable attributes in short supply.
        The funniest though were the ones who claimed to be (and I am not making this up) "interlectual". Best advice I can give you is spend time and cash doing something else.

Comment

Go for a Russian lass, they consider beer as pop! You can have loads and none of that 'how many have you had?' nonsense you get with British birds.

I've been with mine for six years, been ace! I might marry her!

Comment

Never used it myself but have heard nothing but horror stories from those who have.

Mostly of ages and picture not being quite what they should be.

This website is good apparently or this
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

IIRC, sockpuppet has tried it.
              If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

You could sign up for mumsnet. Most of them are complaining about not getting any.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Dude, you're on the wrong site. Stay away from rabidgrannydating.com or milfdating.com

The thought of internet dating scares me. Much less scarey is spotting the signals from the opposite sex in everyday settings and introducing meself to those who seem nice.

Add one new line to your profile - "My friends call me tripod", that'll help

Comment

Sorry, http://www.ontheshelf.com is blocked at client site.

Comment

Maybe try again, this time without a picture.

HTH
                      l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Working...
                      X