• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MamsNot : The point ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Is it just me (cue a one line post reply, "it's you"), but I find this whole effort a bit disturbing really...
    What have they said / done ? I seem to have missed this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      Nerds are rarely common-or-garden attractive, they nearly always have icky little beards, unconventional personal hygience theories and their umbilicals plugged 24 hours into their PC, but does all that time spent theorising, analysing, and comparing make them more THOUGHTFUL and PERFECTIONIST in bed? After all, some men are just trying to please their ego when being selfless to their woman in bed - extra-curriculars if you see what I'm getting at! -"Oh look what a fabulous Lover I am I know how to please my woman", etc. whereas a more thoughtful person such as a Nerd has scientifically weighed up all the best avenues to achieve pleasure in the most efficient way, therefore enjoyment as an end result of this experiment should be paramount.

I've dated a few brainiacs, the brainier they are, the better in bed.

Anyone agree? !
      I think they have a point. I am a genius and a great shag.

The stuff about the beard is totally wrong though.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        This.

If we don't challenge unpalatable views (and some of mumsnet is quite unpalatable) we end up with a pretty crappy situation.
        How do you know you're not "challenging" the synthetic views of another meddling sockie?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
          How do you know you're not "challenging" the synthetic views of another meddling sockie?
          I don't. Do I?
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

This is annoying. I'm in back to back meetings all day and when I logged on last night my missus saw my login as she's a member, walked in called me atwat and slapped me round the head.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              This is annoying. I'm in back to back meetings all day and when I logged on last night my missus saw my login as she's a member, walked in called me atwat and slapped me round the head.

Maybe start a thread in there then?

Label it as , "missus called me a twat for no reason, am I being unreasonable for feeling aggrieved?"
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

Maybe start a thread in there then?

Label it as , "missus called me a twat for no reason, am I being unreasonable for feeling aggrieved?"
                Better one would be caught hubby using my account to post rubbish - called him,........
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  Better one would be caught hubby using my account to post rubbish - called him,........
                  Right then! Bait cast........nibbles awaited!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Right then! Bait cast........nibbles awaited!
                    off you ****, dearie!

Of course, you could point out that too much pot noodle is bad for your eyesight, but I don't think they would understand.
                    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

I enjoyed it when the people being baited were the "I can park on anyone's private property" mob at that "consumer" forum. They deserved it - as did the site, not least for its eye-wateringly awful design, but I'm not sure what the current lot have done....

Comment

Working...
                      X