• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Applications Development

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Reformation.

I thought agents had big balls?

A few (typical) contractor snide comments and you're off to cry on mummy's shoulder.

Now if you have any proper contracts, (.NET £500+/day) please let me know.
    Its hardly crying dimprawn but it all seemed a little pointless to make comments like we've seen on here? If you have a chip on your shoulder about agents then dont use me as a punch bag all ive done is offer some work, fine it's not for you, you're more senior, great but why scoff like that? It's a bit odd in my book...

Comment

Originally posted by reformation
      Oh Look out theres a big fella about!
      The correct term is "Big Hitter". However there's only one big hitter around here and that's Chico.

PS Lighten up Refo.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

What with all the indian outsourcing i'd have thought a development job going to someone in the uk might have interested you, clearly not. It's obviously far more productive for you to make snidey comments, cheers, thanks, really good of you... sorry i offerd someone a contract you're obviously far too much of a big fella to consider anything as lowly as this so i reccomend probably going to a different thread.
        I want a plumber to fit me a central heating system. Must be corgi and niceic qualified and have 20 years experience of condensing combi boilers. I am willing to pay £120 plus parts.

Comment

Hello all,

I hope i find you all in good spirits? I have a job for a global law firm that’s for 6 months paying £30 an hour to do some application development in Java / J2EE more specifically on their content and document management systems. So if anyone fancies this role and has developed portals and Content / document management systems then let me know!

The last think we want is the forum filled with job adverts. Aren't adverts banned? Stick to Job Serve. And £30 an hour is piss poor.

Fungus

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom
            I want a plumber to fit me a central heating system. Must be corgi and niceic qualified and have 20 years experience of condensing combi boilers. I am willing to pay £120 plus parts.
            Come to Luton. We've got a couple of million Polish plumbers going spare. If you ask nicely, we'll give you one. (A plumber that is.) Sorry but we don't have any Corgis. You might have more luck down Windsor way.

Fungus

Comment

I'll do it for £47 an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                I'll do it for £47 an hour.
                Is that plus or minus my 20%?
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                  Is that plus or minus my 20%?

Just so long as I get £47 I don't give a rats arse what you get.

HTH.

Comment

Working...
                  X