• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Applications Development

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's not a "big hitter" you're after, try dropping Chico a PM.
    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Bovvered
      Reformation, there's a place for people like you. It's called Jobserve.
      No way?! Why didnt i think of that!?

It was just an idle offer of work on a forum where i knew contractors hang out, excuse me for offering you a contract.

There is also a place for people like you too mate...

i reccomend just stopping for 1 second and taking a few long deep breaths and then come to the conslusion of 'oh tulip all he was doing was asking if someone wants a contract and the rate was too low for me, why did i feel the need to spaz off like that, jeez i was a bit out of order' and then get on with your day. I assume you're working? Maybe you want to get back on with working what with all that money you're being paid and all.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
        and they wonder why it is necessary to have agents
        Yeah exactly. Sorry i spoke now...

Comment

Don't be sorry reformation it sounds a very interesting role and at £30 ph not too bad in the current environment. Let me lay my credentials out on the table: I am a Java Developer with over 5 years J2EE experience, and 10 years in IT. Want to know more just PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
            Don't be sorry reformation it sounds a very interesting role and at £30 ph not too bad in the current environment. Let me lay my credentials out on the table: I am a Java Developer with over 5 years J2EE experience, and 10 years in IT. Want to know more just PM me.

Just done so

Comment

Conclusive proof of the adage that when you pay peanuts you get monkeys.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Conclusive proof of the adage that when you pay peanuts you get monkeys.
                Oh Look out theres a big fella about!

Comment

Reformation.

I thought agents had big balls?

A few (typical) contractor snide comments and you're off to cry on mummy's shoulder.

Now if you have any proper contracts, (.NET £500+/day) please let me know.

Comment

Is that £30 for work, or £30 for writing bolloxs on CuK ?
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by reformation
                      Oh Look out theres a big fella about!
                      what you seem to forget is we are being paid more than £30ph to just site on this forum. Now make it £30ph, bacon sandwich every morning, free lunch and pub all afternoon you may get more interest.

Or just try posting it in the job section.
                      SA says;
                      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X