• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How are you going to celebrate Earth Hour?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    Yes, last weekend.

The apartment is now stripped of virtually all stuff I wanted and it's currently sat in boxes in Cologne waiting for the weekend to be unpacked. Following tea and cake with the new landlady on Saturday to fill out all the necessary forms then I'll be as German as a non-native German can be.. exciting stuff

I'll make another trip after Glastonbury in June to clear down the apartment proper and sever all ties to the Uk.. that will be a good day
    Ah brilliant, I'm glad you are finally (almost) sorted
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I'm going to go out and buy some high powered boat lamps and attach them to the house pointing at my neighbours gardens. Then at the allotted time I'm going to turn all the lights on in the house, flick the switch to illuminate the whole street and play 'its raining men' on repeat on the highest setting on my surround sound.

I will then go to the pub for a while.

Nanny pamby bed wetting tree hugging layabouts!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
      X