• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mil Millington

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    new update arrived in my Inbox today

hurrah
    chefety chef, where did you find this?

Absolute gold.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      chefety chef, where did you find this?

Absolute gold.
      He writes for the Guardian and a friend sent me his mailing list many years ago, about once a quarter he sends out a new mass email with a short summary

After a long delay due to circumstances beyond my control, then some other circumstances that were entirely of my creation, here - flying wildly into your hair like a deaf bat - comes Mil's Mail #51. Rejoice! Or, if this is the first time you've ever done it, joice!
      and a link to the latest post. You can sign up to his mailing list here and enter your email address.. always a great find in your Inbox every few months or so..

His first book "Things my girlfriend and I have argued about" has been available for several years now in all good bookshops, hilarious book, great for a work commute and ensures you start your day with a smile..

he has also on this list set up a facebook group whereby you can read all future mails from if your mail filter blocks his mail
      Last edited by chef; 25 March 2010, 09:59.
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

MarillionFans new job? "Mil's Mailing List is operated by pugilistic urchins from The Weekly."

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Email it to your mother, it was written about your sister.
          I won't tell her you said that
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            I won't tell her you said that
            I'm dissapointed, I expected at least a

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              I'm dissapointed, I expected at least a
              Later...