• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And now, the end is near

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    has anybody put EO's toys back in the pram ?

Can't get into his bedroom to do it because of the overpowering stench of "Flounce"!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

noone is bigger than the forum

Ahem...!!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Ahem...!!!

Be careful. Realityhack is on a power trip. I think it may be the mushrooms,, but he denies it.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          I'm surprised at this tbh EO... coming from a rounded character such as yourself. The standard route for a slapped-wrist is PM>Infraction>Ban - and I reacted to the language in this post:

...by sending you (and another) a respectful PM about toning down the language - I felt this course of action was justified, proportionate and consistent with the way others have been treated (Specifically in General).

You weren't given an infraction - partly because this is an exception to your usual behaviour - partly because you have a consistently deserved rep as a valued contributor to the board and partly because I thought this was borderline - I didn't even edit your post.

So I'm (genuinely) sorry if you feel that was a step too far but you'll hopefully appreciate I had to do it. Please feel free to disagree publicly or privately but I think you're overreacting.

RH
          WTF?????

Squirrel is a mod now??!!!!

And we cant say 'Fck you,anus face' anymore?!!!!

What the hell has happened to this place?
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

WTF?????

LOL! Nothing worse than a reformed smoker!!!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              LOL! Nothing worse than a reformed smoker!!!
              ahh I remember that, well done SA (assuming your still off the coffin nails), I still haven't quit fully, 3 yrs was my best so far..
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                ahh I remember that, well done SA (assuming your still off the coffin nails), I still haven't quit fully, 3 yrs was my best so far..
                4 weeks come Sunday. Wasn't easy but doing it.

3 years
                Me, me, me...

Comment

i'd quit for a few weeks at a time previosuly just to prove a point that I could, then quit for 3 years, ex ex gf chef hated smoking so I quit, it was easy and didn't bother me as long as I kept myself entertained and I switched from arriving early for people and having a cig to always being slightly late to prevent the temptation..

when we broke up, one of my first thoughts was "winner, I can smoke with getting evil looks" which wasn't really the best attitude and that was then followed by ex gf chef who's middle name was chimney

curent gf chef likes a cig after a meal but other than that is quite restrained which suits us both quite well, so from an all time high of 60 a week I'm now down to circa 10 or 15 a week mainly after meals but I'm in that happy middle ground..
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

WTF?????

'away pet, how are ya?

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                      I'm now down to circa 10 or 15 a week mainly after meals but I'm in that happy middle ground..
                      I love the delusions of addicts.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X