• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm being headhunted ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    So if an agent rings up out of the blue because he found your CV matching his keyword search, is that head-hunting too?
    It constantly amazes me how insular you tech monkeys really are.
    Lets just say that this "agency" is not one that most of you will deal with.
    They don't do "keyword" search
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      so you mean you saw the advert while queueing up in Mc D's?
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

It constantly amazes me
        That'll be carved on your tombstone sg.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Well done sasguru.

Talent like yours doesn't stay hidden for long.

Comment

Aww bless! Sasguru is so excited! I really do think that if he wasn't a juvenile schoolboy he'd be creaming his undies!

Oi SAS, get yer hand out of your pants, you'll go blind!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Well done sasguru.

Talent like yours doesn't stay hidden for long.
              Really? There has been stark little evidence of it on here since July 2005!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Of course they don't. They have a board on the wall with profiles of their "10 most wanted".
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I'm not really excited. I'll stay where I am. Loads of cash to do fook all and an office with a view, its the perfect job.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm not really excited. I'll stay where I am. Loads of cash to do fook all and an office with a view, its the perfect job.
                    And don't forget, Luncheon Vouchers and use of the swivel chair.

Comment

Sas has an amazing job. He's even allowed not to wear a tie on Friday. Talk about perks!!!
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X