• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New property investment concept; BTLI

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to guess what it meant before opening the thread I came up with:

Buy To Leg It.

Definitely an option if you hit negative equity big time. Not necessarily a sensible option, but an option nevertheless.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Dirty SPEKULANT!

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Your signature doesn't work on this PC - I get little squares instead of the first and last characters.

HTH.
        If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          and the house is worth more than I owe. Is this an unfamiliar position for many Brits?
          For all those who bought in UK after 2006, yes. And there is a risk of further price falls too, so at the moment it's not necessarily the best strategy.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
            Your signature doesn't work on this PC - I get little squares instead of the first and last characters.

HTH.
            You need to update your fonts to ones with decent Unicode support. Little squares are very 1990s.

Oh, unless you're using IE, in which case it's the browser's fault: MS couldn't be bothered to implement font substitution according to the spec (unlike all other browsers), and Verdana doesn't include Latin Small Letter Turned e (U+01dd) or Latin Small Letter Turned w (U+028d).
            Last edited by NickFitz; 23 March 2010, 20:42.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              You need to update your fonts to ones with decent Unicode support. Little squares are very 1990s.

Oh, unless you're using IE, in which case it's the browser's fault: MS couldn't be bothered to implement font substitution according to the spec (unlike all other browsers), and Verdana doesn't include Latin Small Letter Turned e (U+01dd) or Latin Small Letter Turned w (U+028d).
              IE6

Not allowed to update anything on work PC.
              If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Working...
              X