• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Charles Tyrwhitt - www.ctshirts.co.uk

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minestrone - I know you have sat through the other thread about Craig tonight so have heard enough about this as well but there is no need to react to Wobbe like that, I am not sure he read or contributed to the other thread. Even so there is no need to react like this to other forum users so please try and hold bag with the handbags.

Wobbe - Craig has taken a lot of flak on this thread tonight:
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...02-1970-a.html

Not that some of that isn't deserved but there is no need to continue this. Please check my last post on the thread above. If you have questions for him please PM him, I think he has answered enough questions on the board.

Comment

Working...
    X