• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Charles Tyrwhitt - www.ctshirts.co.uk"

Collapse

• administrator
    replied
    Minestrone - I know you have sat through the other thread about Craig tonight so have heard enough about this as well but there is no need to react to Wobbe like that, I am not sure he read or contributed to the other thread. Even so there is no need to react like this to other forum users so please try and hold bag with the handbags.

Wobbe - Craig has taken a lot of flak on this thread tonight:
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...02-1970-a.html

Not that some of that isn't deserved but there is no need to continue this. Please check my last post on the thread above. If you have questions for him please PM him, I think he has answered enough questions on the board.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Would you be has open as him?

You are only picking on him because he has admitted to who he is in public, something you would never do.
    Since when is asking a question "picking on" someone?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    A bit strong don't you think? I was merely asking what he hoped to achieve.
    Would you be has open as him?

You are only picking on him because he has admitted to who he is in public, something you would never do.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    The guy has come on here and said he was just out of prison. He has admitted to his real name and his other name and posted his company name.

Do you drink every day or just during the later hours of the day you cretin.
    A bit strong don't you think? I was merely asking what he hoped to achieve.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I have to ask, Craig, having been pilloried on this board under your "real" name, why come back using the same forum ID but using a different name. It doesn't exactly add to your veneer of respectability, does it?
    The guy has come on here and said he was just out of prison. He has admitted to his real name and his other name and posted his company name.

Do you drink every day or just during the later hours of the day you cretin.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    Indeed. As I did.

As for my being born in Forres, I'd be interested in learning where they got that information. No matter. It's over now and in the past.
    I have to ask, Craig, having been pilloried on this board under your "real" name, why come back using the same forum ID but using a different name. It doesn't exactly add to your veneer of respectability, does it?

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    As you do.

Indeed. As I did.

As for my being born in Forres, I'd be interested in learning where they got that information. No matter. It's over now and in the past.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Shortly before he was jailed on Friday Colclough, of Woolwich, South-East London, but originally from Forres, Moray, in Scotland, who has changed his name by deed poll to Craig Alexander.
    As you do.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Frogstomp View Post
    In the spirit of penny-pinching contractordom I feel obliged to point out the 10% cashback (at Quidco) available for this retail establishment.. that and there is normally a free delivery code floating around somewhere on the net..

Decent value for money shirts too..
    Wow, an on topic post

Leave a comment:

• Frogstomp
    replied
    In the spirit of penny-pinching contractordom I feel obliged to point out the 10% cashback (at Quidco) available for this retail establishment.. that and there is normally a free delivery code floating around somewhere on the net..

Decent value for money shirts too..

Leave a comment:

• TinTrump
    replied
    Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
    Umm - you remember what the OAD pics are of?!?
    Er, yes, but as this one is unavailable I had to use a more meaningful measure. Unless Menelaus has got a pic?

Apologies for any confusion. If only Toolpusher returned...

Leave a comment:

• Vallah
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I look forward to the longer post, but I have to warn you. Even if you convince me, I will not give you any money, I will not let you sh@g me and I will not agree to marry you.

Nobody really spits tea over their keyboard do they, but if they did, that's what I'd have done after reading that!

Leave a comment:

• The Wikir Man
    replied
    Originally posted by TinTrump View Post
    I think the One-A-Day link was to a pic of Scarlett J, Kylie, Halle or some other babe. Pehaps he can invite a few from his gent's little black book. I might even fly back myself if that's the case. Do let us know Cap'n Menelaus.
    Umm - you remember what the OAD pics are of?!?

Leave a comment:

• TinTrump
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    yeah bring the missus, I'll chip in for a coach

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    I'm not being a smart-arse here but I did a double take with this one as it looked scarily like a woman I dated some years ago.
    I think the One-A-Day link was to a pic of Scarlett J, Kylie, Halle or some other babe. Pehaps he can invite a few from his gent's little black book. I might even fly back myself if that's the case. Do let us know Cap'n Menelaus.

Leave a comment:

• The Wikir Man
    replied
    Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
    The same 'Helen' that you called in your Apology post, 'the one that got away' and you would 'dump Scarlett Johansson for', is a member of CUK?
    Yes - strangely enough, her CUK ID is "Helen". She joined under that name.

Am I the only one finding it hard keeping track of 2 Craig bashing threads?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X