• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Predictions for 2006

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    I shall take over the world.
    That's what I'm going to let you think, yes. In reality, you will be my puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      So long as I'm not one of the crusty sock variety, I don't really mind.
      It is my belief that they don't start off being crusty!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        WMD are found on the moon by the Daily Sport next to an old Lancaster bomber.
        That'll be before a hamster eats all the evidence, like TB's dog ate his papers on WMD in Iraq.

My prediction: EDS, Accenture and Capita will work on a joint gov't project and will come in ahead of schedule, under budget and will exceed user expectations.

I'm off to Messr's Hill to place by bet right now....

Comment

One word

SKA

Comment

are we not awaiting a major announcement from your good self re the ska? something along the lines of it now sorts results alphabetically descending or something?

Comment

Predictions for 2006

Blair will go to Newcastle United to watch a game. Really this time. Host Freddy Shepherd tactfully explains to Blair that no, even if he were fit, Jonny Wilkinson would still not be picked.

Peter Hain will make an astoundingly stupid comment.

There will be a terrorist attack when a boat in the Thames explodes.

Top share tip: Wilkinsons

England will lose the Ashes

Comment

Working...
              X