• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Here is what's wrong with new mods

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Let's give them a chance shall we?
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    +++1
    WTS
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Brilliant!! And the whole point of bringing in new mods was because too many infringements of the T&Cs were occurring. Perhaps this was because the previous mods were not spending enough time on here to observe that. Ever considered that Sherlock?
      Let's give them a chance shall we?
      There is a big difference between spending time on the boards and posting on the boards - do you know how much time ferret or sp do reading rather than writing?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Well, what did I say?

Anyone who voted against maybe would care to admit that they were wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Well, what did I say?

Anyone who voted against maybe would care to admit that they were wrong?
          I'm still happy to stand by my previous vote even with tonights spat which I feel is somewhat out of character.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            I'm still happy to stand by my previous vote even with tonights spat which I feel is somewhat out of character.
            Well, you are a cretin and your view only matters to bedwetters.

Comment

That sounds a little bit like SAS !

(Maybe I'm the only one who still believes they are not one and the same?)

Comment

Wrong login details again?

Comment

omg

do you mean 3,9 like actually 390 posts

surely 3 or 4 posts a day is being comatose

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    I think it is a bit unfair to be calling a problem with the new mods when they have only had their powers for 48 hours.
                    How about 2 weeks?
                    You know what you wanna do with that right, you wanna put a bangin' donk on it!
                    Put a donk on it!

Comment

This poll was 24 hrs too early, I was willing to give the new mods a chance with their new "powers". However after last night and most of this morning, there seems be be a lack of communication, coupled with some very vocal & childish posts.

Mods banning Mods? Whatever next

Stingman123 - Banned
                      Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Working...
                      X