• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1001 reasons NEVER to vote LABOUR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1001 reasons NEVER to vote LABOUR

Theres actually more than that... a couple of choice links to get you started ... ive already posted a very brief synopsis before....

Labour Sleaze

Labour Watch

Ironically if you search via Google for the exact phrase "Tory Sleaze" you get 582 matches... 2,980 for "Conservative Sleaze" (which includes American results)....

....and for "Labour Sleaze" - 10,300
    Vieze Oude Man

Well, yeah, but as Benn0 pointed out, the uptake of 3G phones has been much higher under the current government than under the Tories so they can't be all bad.

Can they?
    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Quite right! Under Thatcher I never had a 1MP camera on my phone, let alone a 2MP one....Tory b*stards, they held us back for years with they lack of investment in such things.

Without GB providing the opportunity for 3G where would we/he be now?

Comment

Old Thatch probably wouldnt have bankrupted the mobile phone industry over an auction for 3G licences... she used to encourage new technology. Ah well, never mind... if El Gordo wants to become president once bliar outlives his usefulness, it might be a good thing - labour wont get back in to Downing Street for many, many years once people see what he has really 'achieved'.
        Last edited by mcquiggd; 5 January 2006, 12:01.
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

http://www.punchaceleb.com/#Tony%20Blair%20-%20102k

Comment

ah, thanks for that..!
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I enjoyed biffing Tone on the snout... wonder if Prescott would put up more of a fight though....
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
                I enjoyed biffing Tone on the snout... wonder if Prescott would put up more of a fight though....
                Why don't you find out!

http://www.punchaceleb.com/hit/prescott/
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Sadly all he did was wobble a bit.... back to the weight training methinks....
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                  X