• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Length of time in initial Application to Interview

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a similar expericence, last week I passed a technical telephone interview, pimp says client want to interview me face to face. That was on Monday, heard nothing from pimp since.

Taking the proverbial? Interviews can't take that long to set up, considering "the client wants someone in asap" as usual.

Never had this before, usually pimp tells me interview details there and then then goes back to client to confirm.

Paranoid? Who said that?

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Yep!....Aston Carter got me into Mitsubishi UFJ, had an interview, then a month later AC ring, "they really liked you!" go for a 2nd interview next week!

Went for the int', got told "you will get feedback within 48 hrs!" a month later nothing.

Its not just unprofessional its pathetic.
      Tyrell: "More human than human" is our motto.

Comment

Working...
      X