• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iran is developing nuclear bomb

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthew 21:23
    And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority?

Seems a curiously appropriate question that should be aimed at Chico.
    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
      Matthew 21:23
      And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority?

Seems a curiously appropriate question that should be aimed at Chico.
      Yeah, I read that one but I thought "Don't post that, you'd only be encouraging the old boy".

However, we could reply to his posts with the most apt(as we see it) verse from the Gospels based on the time of his posts...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
        Yeah, I read that one but I thought "Don't post that, you'd only be encouraging the old boy".

However, we could reply to his posts with the most apt(as we see it) verse from the Gospels based on the time of his posts...
        Shhhhh... I won't tell anyone if you don't. You're on!
        I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
          Shhhhh... I won't tell anyone if you don't. You're on!
          Sorted!

Don't tell 'em your name er.. Spartacus!

Anyway, feck this for a game of soldiers I'm off to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
            Xerxes, good on you mate, I dont believe what you believe but good luck to you anyway.
            Thanks, EternalOptimist. At the end of the day it's how you conduct your life that matters.

Comment

Working...
            X