• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iran is developing nuclear bomb

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xerxes
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    I meant that Chicken had looked for a mis-directing piece of cut'n'paste.
    In which case I humbly beg your pardon for being a bit of a thicky!

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Sorry Xerxes, I've obviously not made it clear

Originally posted by Xerxes
    Dundeegeorge, my friend, I don't know you and you don't know me, but I can assure you those were all my own words.

Anyone can be a cut 'n' paste expert. It's what you do in life that matters.
    I meant that Chicken had looked for a mis-directing piece of cut'n'paste.

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    Oops, I've been caught out, I'd better find a nice cut'n'paste piece of misdirection to post.
    Dundeegeorge, my friend, I don't know you and you don't know me, but I can assure you those were all my own words.

Anyone can be a cut 'n' paste expert. It's what you do in life that matters.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Notice how the complete fraud that calls himself Chico (he's neither a Christian nor an IT professional) avoids answering Xerxes legitmate issues

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    I think we can interpret this as

I think most mainstream Christians, myself included, accept that Paul never actually met Jesus "in the flesh" as it were. I understand on the fringes that it is often a subject of hot debate as Christianity bashers like to say that because of that the modern church is based on the teachings of Paul rather than those of Christ. I think the best approach is not to get too uptight about that sort of thing. It is the message and the actions that we draw from that that are the important things after all.
    Oops, I've been caught out, I'd better find a nice cut'n'paste piece of misdirection to post.

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Originally posted by ALM
    He must be a fake. He didn't even know that Paul never met Jesus in his lifetime. I'm an 'unbeliever' and even I know that! When I pointed out that he only met him in a vision 37 years after he died and the bible confirms this, he resorted to saying that you dont have meet someone in the flesh to 'meet' him.
    I think most mainstream Christians, myself included, accept that Paul never actually met Jesus "in the flesh" as it were. I understand on the fringes that it is often a subject of hot debate as Christianity bashers like to say that because of that the modern church is based on the teachings of Paul rather than those of Christ. I think the best approach is not to get too uptight about that sort of thing. It is the message and the actions that we draw from that that are the important things after all.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Have I missed something here? Sounds like a good debate!

Leave a comment:

• ALM
    replied
    . I cannot sit here and watch this fake post his lies and hatred while masquerading under the banner of a peace loving religion.
    He must be a fake. He didn't even know that Paul never met Jesus in his lifetime. I'm an 'unbeliever' and even I know that! When I pointed out that he only met him in a vision 37 years after he died and the bible confirms this, he resorted to saying that you dont have meet someone in the flesh to 'meet' him.

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    Objective analysis by Chico: If there was ever a need for a pre-emptive strike, this would be it.
    I think this statement alone puts the lie to any claims this gentleman has to be a Christian. I cannot sit here and watch this fake post his lies and hatred while masquerading under the banner of a peace loving religion. I can assure you, no matter what twisting and perverting of the Lord's word these right wing so-called fundamentalists come up with, the message of Christ was never, ever "pre-emptively kill your supposed enemy just in case"

The only way to break the cycle is with love. Show your enemies that your way is better than theirs. Be prepared to die for that belief. This is the true message of the Gospels.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
    Chico's right on this though... the mad Mullahs hate us and are constantly trying to get the advantage. The Iranian people might be peaceful and good but they are governed by a gaggle of mad fundamentalists whom it would be good to stop somehow.

Rebecca, You also must therefore be a mad fundamentalist and I claim my £5.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X