• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Mods Appointed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who indeed? I think we should all be very very afraid.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Having a secret moderator is a great idea... a sort of shadowy, wraithlike entity lurking around the edges of the taste barrier.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        but who is the third modateer?
        denny, BrilloPad and SandyDown on a rota.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          Hi All,

Thanks to all of you who put yourselves forward or nominated others to help moderate our forum. There was a great level of response and I think it shows what a fantastic group of people of we have on here

I have appointed three new mods to help scotspine and myself with this task. The thought is that we all get tied up with work commitments now and then so having more mods on here will ensure that there is always someone on hand here to approve new posts and help give advice etc.

Enough waffle from me! The new moderators are:

cojak

realityhack

and one other who has yet to get back to me to confirm that they are still happy with their offer! I will update this thread as soon as I hear back from them.

Thanks Again for your support,

Kind Regards

Admin
          Brilliant choice

Two of the most sensible people on here
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            but who is the third modateer?
            Ellen Tigh
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              Ellen Tigh

She's a Cylon! Burn her!

ETA: Ah, actually, it was her hubby. Oops.
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I do hope RH and Cojak have provided suitable references, passports and Nat Ins numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                  I do hope RH and Cojak have provided suitable references, passports and Nat Ins numbers
                  I've been asked to provide a reference... but I said I had never heard of them.....

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                    I've been asked to provide a reference... but I said I had never heard of them.....
                    I heard a urine test was in order, but Scotspine wasnt able to take the piss.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      I heard a urine test was in order, but Scotspine wasnt able to take the piss.
                      A nice attempt - but Shirley that would have worked better if you'd said "Scotspine didn't like taking the piss"
                      or even "..... like anyone taking the piss"

Edit: FTFY
                      Last edited by Drewster; 12 March 2010, 16:00.

Comment

Working...
                      X