• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh yes, bring it on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes, bring it on

From BBC news
    A British Muslim leader has told the BBC he believes homosexuality is "not acceptable" and denounced new same-sex civil partnerships as "harmful".

Whoops, bit of a cleft stick for the PC-brigade here then.
    Who's right, the muslims or the faggots, and which group will win this one?
    Excellent, you can just see the liberals turning hoops over this. Mwahaha.
    Why not?

easy
    who's got the biggest guns
    who will the PC brigades be more afraid of
    who's the least likely to be stopped and searched by our brave police force

allah 1 elton 0
    Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
      From BBC news
      A British Muslim leader has told the BBC he believes homosexuality is "not acceptable" and denounced new same-sex civil partnerships as "harmful".

Whoops, bit of a cleft stick for the PC-brigade here then.
      Who's right, the muslims or the faggots, and which group will win this one?
      Excellent, you can just see the liberals turning hoops over this. Mwahaha.
      No prob for me. This mullah is wrong, but has a right to express his opinion, though not to enforce it on others.

I don't defend people because they are right but because they have rights.

Comment

Excuse me

Originally posted by expat
        No prob for me. This mullah is wrong, but has a right to express his opinion, though not to enforce it on others.

I don't defend people because they are right but because they have rights.
        "This mullah is wrong." That's a bit absolute, isn't it? Can you justify that statement?
        Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by expat
          as do you expat, as do you...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
          X