• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ive been on here for months now, yet I dont feel like part of the gang

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really. He's not been north of the m25 so all the hotel comments and recommendations will be good for him
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I am liking how NBNOTM25's thread has been hijacked by the gang.
      It's part of being one of the gang
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Bit of a needy fella ain't he. For some reason he's one of the only CUK posters I find irritating, feel a bit bad about that.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Bit of a needy fella ain't he. For some reason he's one of the only CUK posters I find irritating, feel a bit bad about that.
          Don't!!........... feel bad about it I mean....

Comment

How can he be "one of the only CUK posters"? Surely he is either "one of the few" or "the only" CUK poster you find irritating?
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
              Don't!!........... feel bad about it I mean....
              Hum. Can't help it! I am much more harsh in real life, but am quite forgiving when reading posts here. I draw the line at needy though, it really is so revolting.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                How can he be "one of the only CUK posters"? Surely he is either "one of the few" or "the only" CUK poster you find irritating?
                Apologies, I meant "the only".

On second thoughts:

"He and TheFaQQer are the only two I find irritating"

+5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Hum. Can't help it! I am much more harsh in real life, but am quite forgiving when reading posts here. I draw the line at needy though, it really is so revolting.
                  Even by my standards that's harsh. Especially on his thread!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Would it be correct to say for example: "bandit and NOB25 are the only CUK posters I find irritating"

I mean would it be grammatically correct not could you confirm that they are the only CUK posters I find irritating (there I have done it again used only when referring to more than one)....

If it is OK to use that form then Shirley its OK to say "one of the only"

Only asking!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                      Would it be correct to say for example: "bandit and NOB25 are the only CUK posters I find irritating"

I mean would it be grammatically correct not could you confirm that they are the only CUK posters I find irritating (there I have done it again used only when referring to more than one)....

If it is OK to use that form then Shirley its OK to say "one of the only"

Only asking!
                      What you said sounds Ok - how I put it was a bit skewiff, I will give FAQ that one.

Oh, and MF, I didnt think I was being harsh there - it is a bit of a needy thread title
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X