• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Name an Australian that has made an impact in the UK ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clive Caldwell
    Keith Truscott
    Adrian Goldsmith
    John Lloyd Waddy
    Charles Scherf
    Nicky Barr

Without these brave men or many other like them we would definatly not be the country we are today.
    "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Rod Hull.

He made such an impact that there was a small crater.
      Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Kangaroooooo
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Rolf Harris

Comment

Skippy
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Kylie (and her hotpants )

Comment

Ricky Ponting.

No, hang on, that's not right....
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Barry Sheene - his impact was huge, especially at Daytona in '75 although I guess technically not Austrailian at that point.

Whoever invented Fosters - has had a huge impact on my wallet over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by singhr View Post
                    Barry Sheene - his impact was huge, especially at Daytona in '75 although I guess technically not Austrailian at that point.
                    Great minds think alike
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X