• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Delighted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delighted

Well now, I'm delighted with myself. I've just been back to Perth over the Xmas/NY break where they've had the coolest December on record (av temp 23C), while Sydney has sweltered in 45C heat on New Years Day. Got in last night and everything's settled back into the lovely mid-20s.

Wonderful.

Strangely I miss the London winter.

I'm hoping to go back to Perth for a few weeks in Feb for some flying from Jandakot. Hope the weather is going to be as good as it was in 2000. Also would like to go to Sydney. Have friends in KL.

What would be the best way to do the trip? HRX-KL-SYD-PER-HRX?
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

You are better off booking return Heathrow - Perth with a stop over in KL (Malaysia Airlines), and a return Perth - Sydney with Virgin Blue (they have some half price deal on till tomorrow night if you are quick).

Get on the evening flight from Heathrow, pints, sleep. Wake up, change plane and only 4-5 hours to Perth (rather than 8-9 to Sydney).

PM me if you plan to get to Sydney dude.

Comment

Working...
      X