• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Venables or Thompson - which one is it ?????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I've met SY01 and he's a capital guy.
    Maybe, but he came across to me as a dick who tried far too hard to force his 'big hearted' approach on others.

Still, hopefully he has farked off now with his kebab shoved firmly up his backside...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

You got a laugh out of suity. I quite enjoyed his tales of workplace misery. He brought soap opera to the forum. More Lofty than Ena Shaples he played his part like a true professional.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        You got a laugh out of suity. I quite enjoyed his tales of workplace misery. He brought soap opera to the forum. More Lofty than Ena Shaples he played his part like a true professional.
        Can you imagine if SY01 and Wilmslow got together? Carnage

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          Tool Pusher was ok, he will be missed
          SY was ok, he will be missed

MF is a tw@t

I am not going anywhere

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          I've met SY01 and he's a capital guy. As I've said here before he has a big heart, and cares about things that some of us let wash over us or laugh off (and admittedly I'm one of the worse offenders, not that I care - one can't take the cares of the World on one's shoulders, and it's foolish and presumptuous to try).

I've also met people who have met EO, and have it on good authority that he is a capital guy too.

Neither is a sockie.

Please excuse typos, but I'm as pissed as a mat4ress.

Although - SY01 shouldn't have had a go at OS. OS is a top fella.
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

to get back on track with the OP

Venables recalled for consistently self-disclosing

Venables was brought in for his own safety as it seems he's having a mental breakdown and persistently kept self disclosing himself to other's.

I read it in Sunday's Observer.

As for SY01, I think he has seroiusly over-reacted and that no one was saying they agree with the orignal crime, the hissy fit that ensued followed by the between other's is quite comical though.. I really do think some people take things very seriously on this board.. we all need to calm down and have a group hug
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              Venables was brought in for his own safety as it seems he's having a mental breakdown and persistently kept self disclosing himself to other's.
              whatever the reason, I can't help but think - WGAF!!

But that's just me, before any screaming liberals start jumping up and down...
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                As for SY01, I think he has seroiusly over-reacted and that no one was saying they agree with the orignal crime, the hissy fit that ensued followed by the between other's is quite comical though.. I really do think some people take things very seriously on this board.. we all need to calm down and have a group hug

Maybe, SY01 was just fed up this forum and the members and was just looking for an exit.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                  Maybe, but he came across to me as a dick who tried far too hard to force his 'big hearted' approach on others.

Still, hopefully he has farked off now with his kebab shoved firmly up his backside...

Comment

Leaving a forum in a huff after a comment from another user. What is this place, a forum for 10 yr olds?

Wipe the tears away love

Comment

Originally posted by IH33 View Post
                      Leaving a forum in a huff after a comment from another user. What is this place, a forum for 10 yr olds?

Wipe the tears away love
                      KUATB - SY01 has been resurrected for.... well.... hours!

Comment

Working...
                      X