• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be having a Pot Noodle and a

Again.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I think tonight I will be sleeping lots. Saturday maybe a spot of shopping followed by dinner at Dockmasters House in Canary Wharf. Sunday going for a drive would be nice. Need to also prepare for new contract on Monday so maybe an early night.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
        Spending the weekend in Alderney. 15 pubs + 3 nights = 5 pubs per night. Should be good.
        The Divers Inn! haven't been there since we sailed there 25 years ago - happy days

Comment

Friday: staying in with films and family
          Saturday: off to Dusseldorf with a mate and one of his girlfriends to see some band called 30 Seconds To Mars (who?) She gave him the tickets as a birthday present and offered me one and I'm not one to say no to a freebie. Apparently Jared Leto is in the band
          Sunday: work on a presentation. Quiet day with the family
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I like 30 Seconds to Mars.

Hope it is a good concert.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Tonight - salsa - 2 classes.
              Tomorrow - run in the morning, some plan B, probably stay in and get a curry in the evening
              Sunday - plan B, bit of plan C and probably play some computer games. Oh and we'll go out for tea & cake in the afternoon and feed the ducks and squirrels in the park.
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Tonight - driving home
                Tomorrow - Shopping and shifting furniture - curry tomorrow PM
                Sunday - chilling

Comment

Tonight - Big night out..
                  Tomorrow - Attempt to get up, fail, spend rest of day in bed/in Jim Jams
                  Sunday - Mull over why I get so drunk and waste the weekend and run around like mad thing trying not to waste weekend!!

Same old same old really.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Friday - Nowt
                    Saturday - dentist and finishing tidying up my back garden
                    Sunday - papers and cooking
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by singhr View Post
                      The Divers Inn! haven't been there since we sailed there 25 years ago - happy days
                      Well, I'm pleased to report that all is well at the Divers Inn. What a great island; very laid back - just like stepping back in time; you can still smoke in the pubs too, though not for much longer as they've voted to ban it.

Comment

Working...
                      X