• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should Menelaus still be around here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    That's what I said. He was going to get a ribbing and I thought I'd get in there first to try and divert attention from myself as board bitch.
    FTFY.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      FTFY.
      Some Sarsons with that chip?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Has he harmed anyone here?

Apart from the dented pride that some of those who donated money to charity or agreed to meet with him has incurred, is there any damage to anyone here on CUK (apart from helen)?

I have nothing against the guy - as has been said after the CD banning, it seems a sad (yet inevitable) day when CUK descends into pack mentality.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

CD banning? Who's CD?

Comment

Can anyone remember how it came to light that the Chasing The Aurora and Menelaus ID were in fact the same person?

i.e. Did Craig proffer this information himself when he started posting as Menelaus or did someone on the board work it out?

From my hazy memory it was the latter, which to me highlights a lack of atonement on his part for his past mis-representations on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              Can anyone remember how it came to light that the Chasing The Aurora and Menelaus ID were in fact the same person?

i.e. Did Craig proffer this information himself when he started posting as Menelaus or did someone on the board work it out?

From my hazy memory it was the latter, which to me highlights a lack of atonement on his part for his past mis-representations on this forum.
              Detective Churchill I believe:-
              http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...aus#post970011

http://forums.contractoruk.com/970108-post29.html

Comment

Working...
              X