• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I’m in trouble again.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest you complain, even with the meaning as walk-in shower it has rather sexual overtones, highly inappropriate for a workplace environment. I should imagine that you felt embarrassed by this, in fact you could call it a kind of harassment on her part.

Comment

When she starts to talk about two girls in her team using the same cup, it would be best to flee the office.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        When she starts to talk about two girls in her team using the same cup, it would be best to flee the office.
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          They've already done that one.

I've never met nor directly spoken to the woman. She was in on a conference call once last year and that is it. Averaged over a whole month, I may communicate with this client less than once a day.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Roman shower. Mmmmm.

PS Where is zeitghost?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              It was only moaning about this down the pub later that a friend chimed in with

"high class delicatessen my arse, she means 'Spa'"

It was of course too late then, but would have been superbly witty and cutting and career limiting if thought of and delivered at the time.
              Would it have been funnier if you said "Spar" ?
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                Would it have been funnier if you said "Spar" ?
                Possibly, but her area is so high class the can't pronounce their "r"s
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Possibly, but her area is so high class the can't pronounce their "r"s
                  Toll, yes. I realised this as I was re-reading.

Norrahe, nice one.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                  X