• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Powerful Chile Quake 'Shifted Earth's Axis'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh dammit, when gf chef said the earth moved for her on Saturday I thought she was talking about me..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      oh dammit, when gf chef said the earth moved for her on Saturday I thought she was talking about me..
      Bloody women. Men take the trouble to learn about all the sensitive spots, take the time to warm them up, pump away like mad and then they claim it was the earth what done it. Not exactly gratitude is it?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Aftershock (n)

Your state of mind a few weeks after the earth moves, when you see the result of the pregnancy test
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

The Earth does move when you have rumpy pumpy, but the Earth+pumpee centre of gravity remains unchanged.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            The Earth does move when you have rumpy pumpy, but the Earth+pumpee centre of gravity remains unchanged.
            What if pumpee is on a love swing?
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              What if pumpee is on a love swing?
              Yeah the love swing would move the Earth too. But as the pumping forces are tangential to the Earth's surface in this case, the Earth's angular momentum would be changed, but Earth + love swingers angular momentum will be unchanged. Try it on a children's playground roundabout if you don't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                Yeah the love swing would move the Earth too. But as the pumping forces are tangential to the Earth's surface in this case, the Earth's angular momentum would be changed, but Earth + love swingers angular momentum will be unchanged. Try it on a children's playground roundabout if you want to get on the register
                FTFY
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                X