• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Woman jailed for sex with 12 year old boy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Our responsibility as adults is not to exploit that. She is still a paedophile, but because (like you say) it's perceived that the males of the species are more "in control", it isn't reported in the same way as if a 12 year old girl had begged a 36 year old man to take her to bed, for example.

As for the point about harrassment at work, not sure I agree entirely. I have never 'reported' anyone for harrassment, but have been (and possibly am being) subject to it, as most girlies on here probably have. Unless it becomes physical, I am also usually able to handle it.
    Yep, exactly, she is a paedophile, but is is interesting why it is perceived differently and in this case some people can find it slightly amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
      Its like the drowning in a barrel of whiskey joke where the person got out 10 times to go for a piss.
      (first time I've heard that joke)

I've vague recollections about 3 blokes in a boat floating on a sea of alcohol, but that's all I can remember about that joke. It's the way I tell 'em.

Comment

Working...
      X