• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrella interpretation of pay period for NI!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xtrain View Post
    IMHO the brolly is wrong. If your pay covered 3 weeks then they should have allocated 3 weeks worth of NI allowances. That is std PAYE proceesing. Seems to me like they have either messed up or their systems for processing are pants. Name and shame them and then move on to someone who processes it properly.
    Thanks. I am switching to a monthly service with them for now, whilst I consider where to switch to - I thought that by using one of the big companies everything would be right.

This must catch lots of people out without them realising it Im sure, I just dont then see the logic of placing a processing lock, as soon as you dont get a payroll run for a week you have lost out on NI allowances!

The problem now is how to check I wont have this problem with another agency, before I switch to them!

Comment

Originally posted by beaker141 View Post

The problem now is how to check I wont have this problem with another agency, before I switch to them!
      Just ask them - they are human beings too.
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Working...
      X