• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Cheer Up Drewster Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    cultured like Norrahe

Exactly
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      cultured like Norrahe

Awwww

This is about drewster and not you.

I can't think of anything to add, Drewster, at least it's only two weeks at a time and at least you're not getting home once a month. It's not easy.

You'll just have to amuse yourself with the CUK drivel and and and maybe the odd as well as and and when it's boomtime as well as when atw posts summat.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Awwww

This is about drewster and not you.

I can't think of anything to add, Drewster, at least it's only two weeks at a time and at least you're not getting home once a month. It's not easy.

You'll just have to amuse yourself with the CUK drivel and and and maybe the odd as well as and and when it's boomtime as well as when atw posts summat.
        We come in peace.

Comment

Who gives a ****, deal with it.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Hey Drewster! You'll be fine. Didn't really want to add to your torment. At the end of the day you're doing all this for the right reasons.

We men shoulder our burden without complaint...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              We men shoulder our burden without complaint...
              Come on Dog "without complaint" where is the fun in that! I know what you mean.........

Cheers dude (manly obviously)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Crosby View Post
                Who gives a ****, deal with it.
                Yeah! only 44 posts in!!!!
                Listen gobtulipe part of "dealing with it" is talking it through, having a laugh and a bit of a chat with some mates.

as I am thousands of miles from real mates and family that means it has to be done in a virtual way.
                So I skype a few people and I waffle in a few forums.
                I waffle in this one because there are people here who have experienced "it" and/or can add something useful....
                Many people on CUK are long term virtual mates who can take the pish and have a laugh.....

You on the other hand fit none of these categories - you are just an annoying little pot noodler.....
                You have just done the online equivalent of butting in on a group of mates in a pub having a laugh, after lurking on the edge listening and overhearing their banter, and you have blurted out bulltulipe...... everyone thinks "Who the flip is this *rsewipe"

So do me a favour and just FOAD OK.
                HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                  Yeah! only 44 posts in!!!!
                  Listen gobtulipe part of "dealing with it" is talking it through, having a laugh and a bit of a chat with some mates.

as I am thousands of miles from real mates and family that means it has to be done in a virtual way.
                  So I skype a few people and I waffle in a few forums.
                  I waffle in this one because there are people here who have experienced "it" and/or can add something useful....
                  Many people on CUK are long term virtual mates who can take the pish and have a laugh.....

You on the other hand fit none of these categories - you are just an annoying little pot noodler.....
                  You have just done the online equivalent of butting in on a group of mates in a pub having a laugh, after lurking on the edge listening and overhearing their banter, and you have blurted out bulltulipe...... everyone thinks "Who the flip is this *rsewipe"

So do me a favour and just FOAD OK.
                  HTH
                  That was poetry mate
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

One word of advice though, a word of warning actually. Being away from female company for so long can lead you to overdo the er.. you know, pot noodle activity. Your little fella can get a bit raw, sometimes even bleeding and stuff.
                    The solution - get yourself a jar of vaseline or hand cream, two sheets of A4paper, a lolly ice stick, two paper clips and a copy of razzle

Now make a paper boat and sail it in the bath and put yer kn0b away, you dirty boy

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      One word of advice though, a word of warning actually. Being away from female company for so long can lead you to overdo the er.. you know, pot noodle activity. Your little fella can get a bit raw, sometimes even bleeding and stuff.
                      The solution - get yourself a jar of vaseline or hand cream, two sheets of A4paper, a lolly ice stick, two paper clips and a copy of razzle

Now make a paper boat and sail it in the bath and put yer kn0b away, you dirty boy

Sage advice oh learned one.....
                      a) Vaseline/hand cream.... Check
                      b) 2 sheets A4.... Check
                      c) Ice lolly stick.... Check
                      d) 2 paper clips..... Check
                      This is all going really well....

Copy of Razzle..... Mmmmmmmm Have you ever heard of the Mutaween?
                      and it was going soooo well

Comment

Working...
                      X