• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Marital status poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Obviously the whole bloody street knew.... they were all extras in the mass orgy scene... but they were supposed to keep it quiet.... most faces were hidden and you didn't know about the warts then.....
    Shush! She'll hear and then it'll be

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Shush! She'll hear and then it'll be
      Still in General..... are the Mods asleep?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        ex-bigamists?

The reference wasn't lost on everyone
        Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post

The reference wasn't lost on everyone
          He'll be along soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            He'll be along soon...
            He's not escaped has he?
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Oh carp! I clicked the same as HAB without thinking.

But _how_ is he helping out Andw's mum? Is she married?
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I dread to ask why CM is so obsessed with marital status that she's put up multiple polls, should Churchy be even more scared?

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  I dread to ask why CM is so obsessed with marital status that she's put up multiple polls, should Churchy be even more scared?
                  Oh for ****s sake - Ruse asked how many people were divorced and I created a poll - badly yes, but FFS...
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Oh for ****s sake - Ruse asked how many people were divorced and I created a poll - badly yes, but FFS...
                    Surely that's a really easy poll - "have you ever been divorced?" options "Yes, No, AndyW"

FFS.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

You missed out Divorced and living with Fiance

I count Fiance as being a bit more than just SO which doesn't imply the same formality. At least thats what MrsB tells me

*hides*
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X