• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Question at last.... how long will there still be a market for you ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

What the bloody hell you doing posting a contractor related post in General for!!! What do you think this is?? A Contractor forum or something
    oh the impotent twat

Comment

he he

you tell him new blood

Milan.

Comment

Hi All,

I have been contracting for the past 2 years on and off I work in helpdesks and as long as people are long term sick, leave, have babys and workloads out grow the current staff there will always be contract roles.

well that is how I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by newblood View Post
          oh the impotent twat
          LOL, your ability to make yourself look like a retard with every post surpasses even my arrogant BullS ramblings...

If you had even half a hole in your arse you would know that my response was a piss take linked to a recent post by Marillionfan which is linked below..

Linky

Thanks for your intelligent input moron.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            LOL, your ability to make yourself look like a retard with every post surpasses even my arrogant BullS ramblings...

If you had even half a hole in your arse you would know that my response was a piss take linked to a recent post by Marillionfan which is linked below..

Linky

Thanks for your intelligent input moron.
            sorry sorry mate , please forgive this , I actually meant it toward someone else who was openly offending me on some other thread. I just had an argument with you before

Comment

Working...
            X