• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Average intelligence of the British people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swamp View Post
    He will go down in political history, as the man who could have had it all
    inherit an economic nightmare that may see us going to the IMF, Britain bankrupt and his being a legacy for failure

Comment

Perhaps people think Dave’s just too nice to be given such a tulipty job. A bit like that Obama chappy who seems a nice chap as well; the septic racists had to choose a man for the worst job in the world so they picked a black guy.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        inherit an economic nightmare that may see us going to the IMF, Britain bankrupt and his being a legacy for failure
        He would have been fine if he held an election as soon as he took over leadership of Nu Labour.

Luckily for us he didn't
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The problem is....
          Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          the paper
          It's mostly lies but the British public suck it up. I suspect the 33% is a lie.

Comment

Here's the answer: Adam Curtis - Richard Nixon

Paralysed politics, rinse and repeat but nothing will get better... ever.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

OK.....so how do I embed an image?

Comment

Originally posted by Hiram King Of Tyre View Post

OK.....so how do I embed an image?
                do you mean inline images into the post? can't be done I'm afraid, it was blocken by admin.
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  do you mean inline images into the post? can't be done I'm afraid, it was blocken by admin.
                  You are going ze native vay, no Britisher?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I mean from photobucket.......normally I just use IMG in square brackets

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

And then I open the paper and see that 33% of British people are going to vote Labour at the next election. What in heaven’s name is wrong with them? Has some hideous brain devouring worm infected Britain? Is there something in the water?
                      How dare you Sir. They have every right to vote for the people who gave them their passports.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                      X