• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Or is SKA your life and dream and you'd be bored without it?
    You'd better pray I don't get bored - otherwise I'd be posting a lot more on here...

Incognito: this time next year mate...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

We are about to embark on recruitment spree and I was going to contact you, but now that...
      It may be my undoing but I treat all people the same regardless of how much money or power they may have.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Congrats a Majestic success.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          It may be my undoing but I treat all people the same regardless of how much money or power they may have.
          Just one question - do you treat some people well?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Congrats a Majestic success.

Comment

so we now know that Monkeys and typewriters can beat shakespeare..

and it seems that squirrels and keyboards can beat Microsoft..

I wonder what hamsters could manage?

edit: congrats AtW
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Serious question for a change AtW.

How come you haven't relocated to San Fran/Silicon Valley?

Honestly, you'd get way more exposure, financial support (If that's what you're after) and interest in new ideas there than here. I was there for work a few weeks back, and was blown away by just how entrenched the whole start up thing is over there, and how many people I met who were involved in it.

And well done btw, impressive stuff.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Grats AtW !

Keep slogging !
                  Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

When the buyout offer comes (and it will) take twice what they offer and some decent share options. At least enough to buy your own island.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                      When the buyout offer comes (and it will) take twice what they offer and some decent share options. At least enough to buy your own island without an internet connection.
                      FTFY.

Btw, well done AtW.

Comment

Working...
                      X