• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ta all for good wishes!

sasguru isn't post in this thread for some reason

Don't know if our shares will be on open market, but if they ever will - don't you dare short them!

Comment

Well done Atw, Lord of Squirrels!!!

Supposing you were offered a load of dosh by m$oft or google, would you bite?
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

[QUOTE=MrMark;1079990]Well done Atw, Lord of Squirrels!!!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Congrats AtW
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Nice one AtW
            Me, me, me...

Comment

First Official SKA Party this time next year maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Microsoft, Google, SKA - who would have thought these names will be mentioned in the same blog post written by Microsoft folks

More here: Microsoft... Google... SKA!

Probably not many doubters left by now, eh?
                Well done buddy, first beers on you when you break your first million.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
                  Well done Atw, Lord of Squirrels!!!

Supposing you were offered a load of dosh by m$oft or google, would you bite?
                  I am going to go out on a limb and say he probably started the company to make money. So the answer would probably be "yes, depending how much"? AtW, do you have a long-term projection of income? Or are you developing the technology in faith that people will want to pay for it? Do you have a price tag you'd sell it for now and risk losing out on bigger, longer-term profits?

Or is SKA your life and dream and you'd be bored without it? Do you have other ideas to work on?
                  Last edited by d000hg; 22 February 2010, 23:18.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You are still a *****
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      You are still a *****

We are about to embark on recruitment spree and I was going to contact you, but now that...

Comment

Working...
                      X